Scorpion on a Stick

The official blog of The Society for the Advancement and Appreciation of Everything Relating to the Role-Playing Game and its Creators

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Introductions and such.

Who we are and what we do:

I'm Robot Black. I play metal and rpg's. I like my metal with fantasy and sci fi stuff in it and my gaming with metal in it. I've been gaming since forever and I love it. I dig: AD&D, retroclones, 4e D&D, Unknown Armies, Traveller, Call of Cthulhu, Warhammer, Marvel Super Heroes and a ton of other stuff.

Nate 20 has an 18 charisma so I'll let him introduce himself. He lives 4 states away from me now, so we don't get to game much these days.

What SoaS is and isn't: Pretty much whatever we want it to be as long as it relates to gaming in some way. N20 and I have a ton of cool and not so cool gaming ideas, so we wanted some place to keep them. We'll probably do some campaign logs (since we're both just now starting new games), some world building stuff, campaign/rule ideas, maybe some product/movie/music reviews. We're nerds for that stuff, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment